Cranbrook Care is proud to have achieved the following awards and industry recognition:
- Bayswater Gardens was selected as a Finalist in the Hospitality & Lifestyle Aged Care Awards 2018, in the category Facility Catering Service. The SoupedUp Hospitality & Lifestyle Aged Care Awards (HLACA) recognises and rewards outstanding team members, initiatives and facilities for providing quality and superior catering, cleaning, laundry and lifestyle services within aged care facilities across Australia.
- Bayswater Gardens is proud to have been a finalist in the Urban Taskforce Development Excellence Awards 2018 for Seniors Living. These awards aim to recognise the pinnacle of achievement in property development and acknowledges development projects that achieve the best outcomes in terms of client requirements, environment, business and community considerations; as well as time, cost and quality.
Bella Vista Gardens
- Bella Vista Gardens was proud to be a finalist in the Urban Development Institute of Australia (UDIA) NSW Awards for Excellence in Aged Care 2018. This award recognises developments that provide daily living and nursing care services to residents who can no longer live independently. The awards, which were announced on 3 August acknowledge developments with a high standard of overall design, create a sense of place, and have regard for an energy and water efficient lifestyle.
- Cranbrook Care’s entry in the ITAC Awards 2018 was “A New ‘Smart Generation’ – IT Implementation” in the Implementation category for Best Aged Care Software Development and/or Deployment. There were six Awards in the Implementation Category. In this category of Best Aged Care Software Development and/or Deployment, Cranbrook Care was the Winner of the Award.
- Winner NSW Chef/Manager of the Year and a National Finalist at the OSCAR Hospitality Awards 2015
- Finalist Restaurant & Catering Association Awards for Excellence 2015
- Winner of a Better Practice Award 2014 from the Australian Aged Care Quality Agency for its Lifestyle Program, Music Therapy Program
- Winner NSW State Winner and a National Finalist as Facility of the Year at the OSCAR Hospitality Awards 2014 and State Winner and National Finalist in the category Chef/Cook of the Year 2014
- Winner NSW Laundry Services Individual of the Year 2013
- Winner of a Better Practice Award 2013 from the Aged Care Standards and Accreditation Agency for its Lifestyle Program, Men’s Boardroom Luncheon Series
- Winner of the Master Builders Association Excellence Awards for Aged Care Buildings 2012 for Lansdowne Gardens on Wycombe
- Finalist at the Aged Care Association Employer of Choice Awards 2011
- Winner of the 2011 Property Council of Australia Award for Best Retirement Living Development
- Winner of the Aged Care Association Australian Building Awards 2010 for a Renovated Extra Service Facility
- Winner Restaurant & Catering Association Catering Award 2011
- Winner of the Urban Taskforce Development Excellence Award 2010 for Retirement Living
- Winner of Best Implementation of the Year Award for Infrastructure at the Aged Care Industry IT Awards 2010
- Winner of the Master Builders Association Excellence Awards 2010 for Aged Care Buildings
- Finalist in the Urban Development Institute of Australia Awards for Excellence 2011, Seniors Aged Care Living Category
- Finalist in the Urban Development Institute of Australia Awards for Excellence 2010, Seniors Living Category
- Finalist in the Australian Property Institute Excellence in Property Awards for the Heritage and Property Development Awards
William Cape Gardens
- Finalist in 2010 Property Council of Australia Awards for Best Retirement Living Development
- Community Service Awards in 2008